Locust Fork High School Junior Master Gardener Charter Club
Sponsor: Sherry Brewer
Co-Sponsor: Mary Matthews
County Extension Contact: Wendy Ulrich
JMG is a 4-H and Youth Gardening Program that helps students become good gardeners andgood citizens so they can make positive contributions to their communities, schools, and families.
Club Member Responsibilities:
- Attendance at club meetings (scheduled during school, with some activities after school hours)
- Active participation in the club
- $5.oo Membership fee (covers materials, supplies)
- Complete 10 hours of community service activities (Dec-June 2011)
- Represent LFHS in professional and mature manner
- Elect club officers: President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer
- Bring a good attitude!
- Beautify LFHS grounds
- Learn about gardening and horticulture
- Respect for our world's natural resources
- Allow club members a way to earn JMG certification
- Have fun!